USSS Site Lead
Location: (Washington DC)
Type: (On-site/Office) vs (Remote)
Experience Level: 10 years+
• Leads all aspects of the USSS SecureView multi-level desktop and SecureView related infrastructure projects, to include testing, configuring, deploying, managing, and upgrading SecureView desktops and supporting infrastructure hardware as needed.
• Supports installation and operation of SecureView Management Server – a RedHat Linux server, to include upgrades, configuration, backups, and routine maintenance activities.
• Support SecureView VPN tunnel operations with onsite network lead.
• Coordinate with Tier 4/SecureView Program office to resolve challenging technical issues.
• Provides general IT desk-side support, including installing and troubleshooting both SecureView and non-SecureView desktops, network connectivity, monitors, printers, and scanners.
• Utilizes Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and SCCM services to administer and manage USSS IT systems.
• Utilizes Windows Active Directory to manage USSS user permissions.
• Provides customer education on how to use SecureView.
• Train broader USSS IT staffon SecureView support, to include training, producing help desk processes and procedures.
• Install Windows 10 virtual desktops on SecureView clients – leverage SCCM to install, configure, and join virtual desktops to the domain.
• Organize, lead or participate in customer meetings to discuss deployments, support issues, and upgrade planning for SecureView workstations.
• Support, and assist with USSS infrastructure configurations associated with SecureView, including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, mobile client configuration, and other special projects.
• Utilize ServiceNow and Remedy ticketing systems to address USSS SecureView and non-SecureView IT incidents.Required Skills
• TS/SCI clearance with an additional financial background check required by US Secret Service
• Bachelors or 10 years relevant experience in IT
• Linux administration – in particular, Linux command line administration
• Network administration – CCNA a plus
• Experience building VDI, Desktop, and/or Network System Architectures
• Experience in a helpdesk, tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 support
• Security+ certification or ability to pass and maintain certification within 6 months of starting
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) configuration, administration, and/or troubleshooting experience specifically VM Horizon View
• Windows 10 desktop administration – joining/removing from the domain, LAPS, application installation, patching, system performance troubleshooting, driver installation and troubleshooting – experience with virtual drivers a plus.